Cholesterol still high after a month on crestor (rosuvastatin) 5mg?

Increase dose. Don't be disappointed! Along with healthy eating and exercise, some folks are genetically at risk for high cholesterol. There are higher doses of crestor, (rosuvastatin) so make sure to follow up with your doctor.
Crestor (rosuvastatin) 5-40 mg. Cholesterol (↓$, but misleading): a fat molecule manufactured by every animal cell, building block of each cell membrane (enables membrane fluidity/movement without tearing), fundamental to survival of every animal cell. Lipoproteins (proteins which transport all fats in the water outside cells) is the correct issue for artery disease (e.g. Ldl ≤700 nmol/l, HDL ≥45 µmol/l). Study: nusi. Org, lustig.