What is a vitamin I can take to ward off female yeast infections?

Probiotics. Probiotics found in supplement pills or yogurt can provide healthy bacteria to the anogenital area and reduce the incidence of yeast overgrowth and subsequent yeast infection.
No good answer. Recent studies show that the taller you are, the greater the risk of cancer. Growth hormone is a known cancer causing agent above certain levels.
No vitamin. Vitamins don't help if no deficiency, but probiotics may help if they have at least one billion colonies and several different types of bacteria. For relatively inexpensive probiotics, try drugstore generic brand, .