What is the blood clotting disorder that kids have that just shows up as frequent nosebleeds?

Any bleeding problem. Any problem that causes abnormal ability to clot can cause nosebleeds. This can be from hemophilia, or many other bleeding disorders also.
Nosebleeds Children. Most nosebleeds in children are due to irritation from nose picking or dry crusts. If nosebleeds are chronic, associated with other bleeding issues such as frequent bruising or bleeding into joints, then a clotting disorder should be suspected. The most common is von willebrand's disease, but hemophilia is also possible. See an ENT doctor first.