If I have cirrhosis, is there anything that I can do to reverse it?

Maybe - HCV. There are reported data showing pathologic reversal of cirrhosis in patients with hcv after treatment, but for the most part it is not reversible.
What can you do? Toxins and viruses can damage the liver, leading to scarring and death of the liver cells. When the liver cells are damaged, but the toxin is removed, like alcohol, some of these cells with recover. Once the cells are gone, replaced with fat and scar, there is no way to reverse the process. Do not use any substances that can damage the liver, and you will preserve as much liver as possible.
Cirrhosis. Toxins and viruses can damage the liver, leading to scarring and death of the liver cells. When the liver cells are damaged, but the toxin is removed, such as alcohol, some of these cells with recover. Once the cells are gone, replaced with fat and scar, there is no way to reverse the process. Do not use any substances that can damage the liver, and the best will than can happen will.