What is malignant neoplasm in rectum? Is that still called colon cancer?

Yes. Rectum is part of the colon and thus it is considered a colon cancer. Rectal cancer is a bit more specific and at times treatment is a bit different. Anal cancer on the other hand is not considered a colon cancer as that arises from squamous tissue.
Rectal cancer. Most malignant neoplasms of the rectum are adenocarcinoma. This is very similar to colon cancer. There are a few different types of rectal cancer such as gist tumors and neuroendocrine tumors, but these are much more rare. Colon and rectal adenocarcinoma are frequently lumped together because some of their treatment approaches are quite similar, but there are some important differences.