What is the best solution to get rid of athletes foot? Do I have to spray my shoes?

Start with the skin. The skin needs to be treated with a topical antifungal cream. Keep you feet dry with the use of powders, socks which wick perspiration away from the skin. Shoes shouldn't be worn two days in a row and should be allowed to dry out between uses. There are sprays and even a shoe tree that uses uv light to kill fungus.
Several things. If you have been wearing shoes without sock and you have athletes foot it would be best to spray your shoes with an antifungal and let them dry overnight. You need good hygeine for your feet and need to use an antifungal on your skin to help rid of the fungus and prevent return.