Can you name me a super good product to get rid of athletes foot on a guy?

Dr. Howard Fox
Podiatry
In brief: The thing with
athlete's foot is fungal spores live 30 days, so you must treat it for at least that long, even if it clears up in a few days.
Also, there is a genetic predisposition to some fungi. If you're one of those people, you should be applying a cream daily FOREVER. Lotrimin, Lamisil and Tinactin (tolnaftate) are my personal favorites (in that order). Use the cream, not the gel or powder or spray, and use a tiny am

In brief: The thing with
Dr. Howard Fox
Dr. Howard Fox
Dr. Brandon Macy
Over the counter medications can work, but they need to be used long enough. In addition, the feet must be kept clean and dry. Use powders; clean moisture wicking socks and change shoes daily. My personal favorite topical medication is Naftin, available only by prescription. It works well, faster and stays in the skin for a bit even after you stop using it.
Dr. David Laha
Podiatry
In brief: Variety of products
Most topical antifungals will work on athlete's foot if use properly.
My favorite is a product that contains Lamisil (terbinafine). The problem with athelete's foot is that it usually returns. Use topical as needed. Keep it handy for reoccurrence.

In brief: Variety of products
Dr. David Laha
Dr. David Laha
In brief: There are many
I prefer otc lamisi.

In brief: There are many
I prefer otc lamisi.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Cindy Juster