Can you name me a super good product to get rid of athletes foot on a guy?

The thing with. Athlete's foot is fungal spores live 30 days, so you must treat it for at least that long, even if it clears up in a few days. Also, there is a genetic predisposition to some fungi. If you're one of those people, you should be applying a cream daily FOREVER. Lotrimin, Lamisil and Tinactin (tolnaftate) are my personal favorites (in that order). Use the cream, not the gel or powder or spray, and use a tiny am.
Variety of products. Most topical antifungals will work on athlete's foot if use properly. My favorite is a product that contains Lamisil (terbinafine). The problem with athelete's foot is that it usually returns. Use topical as needed. Keep it handy for reoccurrence.