What is best way to cure a bad case of tinea pedis on your feet?

Tinea pedis . You can always start with a topical over the counter medication like Clotrimazole (ask you pharmacist to direct you to it). Apply twice daily. If your symptoms don't begin to improve in a week or two you might need a prescription for this.
Many possibilities. There are many things that could cause the skin to itch. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.
Tinea Cure. Treat your feet and your shoes. Clean your feet clean or change your shoes manage sweating use an antiseptic cleaser on feet and between toes use a topical antifungal see your podiatrist for further recs.
Several things. Good hygeine and then a topical antifungal cream. If otc is not working then see a doctor to make sure itis tinea and they can give you a prescription med.