Should I get a genetic test if breast cancer runs in my family in aunts and cousins?

Test them first. In general, we look most closely at first-degree relatives (mom, sister, daughter), but it is still pertinent, especially if they are young. It is always best to have the members of your family who have had breast cancer get the brca test first. If they are brca(+), you can get tested for that specific mutation at a much lower cost; if they are(-), your family can feel comfortable about their risks.
Depends. First find a genetic counselor or a high risk breast specialist. They can assess your risk. A lot depends on the number of second order relatives, their ages at diagnosis, whether any were bilateral - and any other cancers in your family -especially ovarian, colon, or uterine. The office visit is not too expensive, but the actual test is.
Genetic testing. Perhaps, yes. But, before you do the test, you should have a detail discussion re - what is your risk for certain cancers-, what kind of genetic testing needed, how to interprete the result , what the consequencies of the test are etc- those above are things you should discuss either wih your oncologist or with a genetic counsellor. Discuss with your oncologist in detail.