Does my 14 month old son's anemia qualify for me to get some fmla leave?

In brief: Doubt it

Most kids with anemia are treated as outpatients with oral supplements.
Followup visits occur when needed but are not a daily or weekly event.If hospitalized and receiving IV iron or some other intense therapy it might qualify. If you submit a marginal or weak reason it can effect your employability.

In brief: Doubt it

Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Possibly yes

If you need to take time off secondary to your son's illness or the illness requires you to miss work secondary to doctor's visits, yes you may qualify for fmla leave.
Talk with your hr depaatment if you have one or speak to your boss or supervisor.

In brief: Possibly yes

Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. Arnon Rubin