How do I get the doctors at an e.R. To treat me for another anxiety attack?

Go to the ER. You might also consider seeing a psychologist who treats panic disorder. There are a number of "tools and techniques" that have been developed to help a person better handle their anxiety and/or anxiety attacks. Key researchers in the field include dr. David barlow.