What is the yohimbine, and is there a difference between yohimbe and yohimbine?

Dr. Robert Greer

In brief: Yes/No

Placebo effect is powerful.
If the person believes in the substance:it will work.There is no proven(trials) effect.We used it a lot before the pde5 rx's(viagra, levitra&cialis) with little sucess in men.Less in women.I've said before on this site the "sex organ" is between the ears.

In brief: Yes/No

Placebo effect is powerful.
Dr. Robert Greer
Dr. Robert Greer
Dr. Sherry Broadwell
Agree! Also, research has revealed a number of potential risks, including elevated BP, rapid heart rate, seizures, headaches, liver/kidney problems, heart problems, and panic attacks. Yohimbe appeared on Consumer Report's most recent list of,"ingredients to always avoid." Best to consult your MD and find safer alternative that is supported by FDA regulations as supplements are not. Be well.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian