Inner eyelid sore an slightly swollen; a stye maybe?

Maybe.. A common reason for a focal area of swelling and tenderness on the eyelid is acne-like clogging of glands on the lid, causing a stye or a chalazion. You could also have a local allergic reaction (dermatitis) to something that got on your skin. If the swelling is on the inner part of your lower lid between your lid and your nose, you may have a more serious infection (dacryocystitis).
STYE. Swelling in the palpebral conjunctivae, red and painful can be stye or chalazion, a noninfectious meibomian gland occlusion.