If I get laser eye surgery will I still need to have reading glasses when I'm older?

Likely reading glass. If you are already wearing reading glasses or bifocals before lasik, you will likely still need glasses for near after. Lasik typically corrects the distance vision permanently. After age 40, near vision still needs an additional reading glass correction. There is an option to purposely undercorrect one eye (leaving it near sighted) to allow spectacle free vision - this is called monovision.
Yes. Yes. If you have laser surgery before age 45, you will need reading glasses as you get older. A touchup laser could be considered as you develop the need for reading glasses.