Does walgreens have OTC pink eye medicine?

Yes. If you eyes become infected you should see your ophthalmologist as there are many causes. Walgreens has antiallergic medication for the eyes and topical "gets the red out" drops as well. If you are confident that your eyes are not infected, you can use one of these. If your eye hurts, the vision is down, or there is swelling and discharge, you should see an ophthalmologist.