How is celiac disease generally diagnosed?

Blood tests, biopsy. Celiac disease is diagnosed by finding certain types on antibodies on a blood test. A small intestine biopsy can be used for diagnosis. There is also a blood test to see if a person has the genes that are seen in celiac disease patients.
Medical tests. Usually through blood work, however "gold standard" is numerous biopsies from the duodenum (small intestine) during an upper endoscopy.
Labs, biopsy. Celiac is generally diagnosed by taking a history, performing a physical and then obtaining labs and or a small bowel biopsy.