I've been diagnosed with pigmentary glaucoma, so what is supposed to happen to my eyes?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Treatable pressure
In pigmentary glaucoma, the release of pigment from components of the eye rubbing against each other (lens fibers to iris) releases pigment which can float onto the drains of the eye, elevating the pressure.
Your ophthalmologist can recommend drops and sometimes surgery to treat this pressure elevation.

In brief: Treatable pressure
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Michael Kermani
Ophthalmology
In brief: Keep them healthy!
If you follow the recommendations of your ophthalmologist, and generally, avoid any eye rubbing or pressure and use any eye medicines as prescribed and continue future follow up checks as recommended, you will likely do well and preserve strong eyes and vision.

In brief: Keep them healthy!
Dr. Michael Kermani
Dr. Michael Kermani
Dr. Jack Hinkle