I tried contact eye lens about 2 years ago had a problem with dry eye now glasses bother me what to do? Try contacts?

Dr. George Yang
Ophthalmology

In brief: Dry eyes worse?

If you have dry eyes, and could not tolerate contacts 2 years ago, it is probably not a good idea to try contacts again.
You need to determine why glasses bother you. If your vision is fluctuating with glasses, it would suggest that the dryness has become worse. See your eye doctor to see if there is anything wrong with the glasses or the fit, or if anything is going on with your eyes.

In brief: Dry eyes worse?

Dr. Alan Jackson
May consider LASIK!
Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: CONTACT LENS

You can use both for convenience, use contact lens less if dry eyes sets in and eyeglasses for less irritation.

In brief: CONTACT LENS

Dr. William Forsythe