Which is better to correct ptosis of the breasts? Plastic surgery?

Breast ptosis. Breast ptosis (or droopy breasts) may be corrected using a variety of techniques such as an augmentation, a lift, or a lift with an augmentation. During a consultation, a plastic surgeon will perform an exam and make recommendations based on the patient's desired appearance and the anatomy of the breasts.
Plastic Surgery. There are many causes of breast ptosis and several options for correction. If the ptosis is minimal sometimes an augmentation alone can improve the appearance, however, most often some sort of surgical mastopexy with or without an implant (depending upon the woman's desired result) is necessary. Always choose a surgeon certified by the american board of plastic surgery (www.Abplsurg.Org).
Breast Ptosis. Breast ptosis is corrected by a breast lift or mastopexy. There are various techniques that plastic surgeons use to lift the breasts using different incision locations. Seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Dr. Ricardo rodriguez baltimore, maryland.