So I have one droopy eyelid. I believe they call it ptosis? What can be done to fix it?

Several options... Ptosis can be aponeurotic (weakening of muscle attachment to eyelid- most common), myogenic (congenital, myasthenia gravis, opmd), neurogenic (oculomotor nerve injury or horner's syndrome), or mechanical (from mass on eyelid). Surgical correction depends on what type of ptosis you have. Options include: levator advancement, levator resection, mullerectomy, &fasanella-servat procedure (out-dated).
Droopy eyelid. There are several causes of a droopy eyelid. Your best bet would be to have your eyes evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.
Surgery. Surgery can be performed on the upper eyelid levator tendon (the "pulley" that raises the eyelid) tightening it. This surgery is done from the outside / anterior approach through the eyelid. Repair can also be do on the back side of the eyelid by inverting the eyelid and tightening the lid tendon / muellers muscle.