How do I stop seeing double vision, or get my brain to ignore the shadow image?

Dr. Howard Pomeranz
Ophthalmology
In brief: Double vision
You need to see an eye doctor to determine why you have double vision before a treatment can be recommended.

In brief: Double vision
Dr. Howard Pomeranz
Dr. Howard Pomeranz
Dr. Alfred H. Rivera
Ophthalmology
In brief: It depends on cause.
It depends on the cause of the double vision.
Most double vision results from a weakness in one or more of your extraocular muscles. If the double vision separation is small, prism glasses may be able to correct it. If the separation is large, extraocular muscle surgery may be necessary. If it is as a result of a cataract, then cataract surgery would be needed.

In brief: It depends on cause.
Dr. Alfred H. Rivera
Dr. Alfred H. Rivera