I had two catarac surgeries and one detached retina now I see halos around my eyes?

Dr. Keshav Narain
Ophthalmology - Retinal Surgery

In brief: Possible.

Unfortunately, retinal detachment occurs not uncommonly after cataract surgery in about one to two cases per hundred cataract surgeries.
Halos can be a function of the intraocular lens that is placed in the eye at the time of cataract surgery. They can be a function of uncorrected or over corrected refractive error. Also, the condition of the retina is obviously a factor.

In brief: Possible.

Dr. Keshav Narain
Dr. Keshav Narain
Dr. Mitchell Vogel
Ophthalmology

In brief: Seek out help

These events are unusual.
You should call your eye surgeon for more information and treatment options. Good luck.

In brief: Seek out help

These events are unusual.
Dr. Mitchell Vogel
Dr. Mitchell Vogel
Dr. Keegan Duchicela