I just bought some colored contacts online, would they make my vision blurry?

Dr. Rick Kirschner
General Practice
In brief: Possibly reacting
It is possible that the lenses you bought online are old rather than fresh, or that they are preserved in a chemical like thimerisol to which you're having an allergic reaction.
Also possible that the fit is wrong, or that your eyes are too dry to wear them. Contact an eye care professional and have them evaluate you and the lenses.

In brief: Possibly reacting
Dr. Rick Kirschner
Dr. Rick Kirschner
Dr. Martin Mayers
Ophthalmology
In brief: They could
If the lenses were not prescribed by an eyecare specialist they could even permanently damage your eyes.
If they were prescribed by an eyecare provider and your vision is blurry, perhaps the prescription or fit is not correct. Please contact your local eye care doctor for help.

In brief: They could
Dr. Martin Mayers
Dr. Martin Mayers
Dr. Keegan Duchicela