I think I have a blind spot in vision; it's either worse in right eye or only in right eye, but it's hard to even tell?

See ophtho. I would recommend seeing an ophthalmologist, both for a dilated examination of your retina and for formal visual field testing. This would characterize your blind spot and start the search for a cause.