If my eyes get tired easily when reading words on the computer, is this a sign of needing glasses?

Not likely. This is likely to be due to being overworked or to tension. You might need a rest from your computer, or a refreshing hobby that stimulates you. Exercise and time outside can be a real help, and your body will get sunlight that is very important in processing of things like vitamin d, and cleansing of skin irritants and acne. Take time with your family, etc. And you'd be surprised how you feel.