What is the best stomach exercise to relieve bloating sensation?

Dr. Brian Kaufman

In brief: CV and Core

Core strength exercises can help improve tone in the abdominal muscles.
This can be combined with cardiovascular exercise to improve the shape of your abdominal muscles. I prefer core exercises that occur in lengthened positions such as plank position, sit backs and standing movements. The rule is to start slow and be persistent. Don't rush it and you will see changes over time.

In brief: CV and Core

Dr. Brian Kaufman
Dr. Brian Kaufman
Dr. Ray Holt

In brief: None really

A bloating sensation, if it's due to abdominal obesity will feel better with weight loss, but you can't spot reduce your belly by just doing abdominal exercises.
Given all that, it's unlikely the bloating is due to this, you need to get thoroughly checked out by a doctor to determine the cause.

In brief: None really

Dr. Ray Holt
Dr. Ray Holt
Dr. Marsha Davis