Can do that if you have your tubes tied? Ivf or reversal?

Dr. Collin Smikle
In brief: Tubal reversal
Your chance for success for either a reversal or ivf depends on the type of surgery and your egg quality.
I would recommend checking your day 2/3 levels for fsh, Estradiol and anti-mullerian hormone. These tests would give some assessment of your ovarian function today and whether it would be worthwhile to consider the surgery or ivf. Still, ivf would allow you a better chance for success.

In brief: Tubal reversal
Dr. Collin Smikle
Dr. Collin Smikle
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Gynecology
In brief: No
Ai wouldn't work.
In vitro fertilization or tubal reversal surgery are your best options. We have been tubal reversals to robotically with good success.

In brief: No
Ai wouldn't work.
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Jane Van Dis