Had anybody had good results using icsi?

Dr. Kevin Olson

In brief: Only if needed

Hi Random6, ICSI is an in-vitro fertilization procedure in which a sperm that would not normally be able to fertilize an egg is directly injected by a lab technician into an egg.
This procedure is usually reserved for men with sub-optimal sperm (i.e., low counts, low motility, etc) or for couples that have failed other IVF protocols. Thousands of healthy babies are born through ICSI every year.

In brief: Only if needed

Dr. Kevin Olson
Dr. Kevin Olson
Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine

In brief: YES!

My patients usually do great with icsi! if you work with a board certified reproductive endocrinologist, and if the doc has a phenomenal ivf lab and success rate, icsi should result in great success as long as the eggs are good.

In brief: YES!

Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Adam Levy