What do you think of bio-identical hormone replacement?

Dr. Timothy Brown

In brief: Unnecessary

"bio-identical" is a marketing term which generally refers to compounded preparations which may be of variable quality and strengths and are poorly regulated.
Natural hormones are commercially available in standardized doses if that is what is preferred.

In brief: Unnecessary

Dr. Timothy Brown
Dr. Timothy Brown
Dr. Samuel Becker

In brief: It is life enhancing

Many doctors have hormonophobia.
Hormonophobia= fear, detestation, dread, frightening feelings related to the most remote possibility of a hormone used in a non absolute severe hormone insufficiency (even with clear clinical indications and multiple benefits)---comment is from a presentation by an endocrinologist at a recent anti-aging conference I attended. www.OlympusRejuvenationCenter.com

In brief: It is life enhancing

Many doctors have hormonophobia.
Dr. Samuel Becker
Dr. Samuel Becker
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham