What will happen if I go through menopause with no hormone replacement?

Potential problems.. Every cell in a woman's body has estrogen and Progesterone receptors, so the entire body suffers once in menopause (when estrogen and Progesterone production cease completely). Symptoms range from depression, insomnia, hot flashes, fatigue, brain fog, to vaginal dryness, painful intercourse, low libido, dry skin, urine leakage, to increased risk of osteoporosis, dementia, and heart disease.
Possibly very little. Many women go through menopause with minimal problems and without hormones. Hormone therapy is only indicated for relief of symptoms and there are no proven medical benefits. The most common postmenopausal complaint I see is vaginal dryness which responds very well to topical estrogen (which is very low dose and not to be confused with "hormone therapy".).