My back hurts about mid-way? Should I be worried?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management
In brief: Midback pain
It always depends on why you are hurting.
Sometimes our careers cause repetitive motion that causes irritation to the area, other times it may be related to trauma (such as car accidents). Either way typically back pain resolves within 3-6 weeks with conservative therapy (rest, ice, anti inflammatories, etc). If you are still persisting with pain then see your doctor for further evaluation.

In brief: Midback pain
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Emmett Miller
In brief: Try massage
No, worry will not help.
If you see a qualified massage therapist, you may find rapid relief, and they should be able to suggest whether or not you should see a physician about it.

In brief: Try massage
No, worry will not help.
Dr. Emmett Miller
Dr. Emmett Miller
Dr. Steven Seres