How to overcome female infertility wiithout insurance?

Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Fertility Specialist
It is really important to see a fertility specialist.
They can figure out what testing you absolutely need, what testing you may want to do and what do really do not need to do. Some treatments are much more cost effective than others. Often they have ways to performs tests at a lower cost!

In brief: Fertility Specialist
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine
In brief: It depends.
It really depends on the cause of the infertility.
For example, is it due to bad sperm? Blocked fallopian tubes? Not ovulating each month? There are some sites that give grants to those in need (like www.Inciid.Org and bumps). Some medical schools have clinical research studies and look for volunteers. Consider low cost options like pregnitude. I hope this helps!

In brief: It depends.
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Jane Van Dis