How to find good naturopathic and Ayurvedic treatment of male and female infertility?

As your doc. If you have a good, board certified reproductive endocrinology/infertility specialist, he/she often will work with or recommend naturopaths who also treat infertility. For example, i refer to a board certified acupuncturist in my area (www.Acubaby.Com) and she's amazing!