Where do they put needles for acupuncture for fertility treatments?

Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine

In brief: It varies

In my opinion, the best acupuncture treatments are those that individualize the needle placement in the person based on his/her particular situation.
For example, is one woman is infertile due to endometriosis, while the other woman's problem is that she doesn't ovulate, the placement of the needles would not necessarily be the same because their underlying conditions are not the same.

In brief: It varies

In brief: Abdomen and ear

The placement of abdominal needles is uniquely determined depending on the cause of the woman's fertility issues.
Augmenting with auricular (ear ) points is beneficial. Major meridian points may also be utilized.

In brief: Abdomen and ear

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham