I just threw up my barium swallow. What should I do?

Try again. If it was just a couple swallows give it another try slower pace ... If it was good volume call the center and tell the and ask to reschedule.
Prob. isolated event. It sounds like either you became nauseated from the barium meal or have slow gastric emptying if occurred a while after the meal. If self limited event without any other issues or symptoms, probably should forget about the incident. Barium is inert and usually does not cause any problems.
Call your MD. Continue drinking the barium, try to hold it down, because that's the way the radiologist will be able to see your digestion tract and bowels in the x-ray. If you can't hold it down, make sure and call your doctor's office before the test to inform them.