How to improve pectus excavatum without pt?

Pectus excavatum. Pectus excavatum can be surgically repaired, but surgery is usually reserved for people who have moderate to severe signs and symptoms. People who have mild signs and symptoms may be helped by physical therapy. Certain exercises can improve posture and increase the degree to which the chest can expand. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pectus-excavatum/basics/treatment/con-20028599.
Nuss procedure. Without knowing the degree of pectus excavatum you have can not advise but check out this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23hs8tlvpas.