I just had a aortic valve replacement surgery and it was replaced with animal valve. Could I get infection?

All valves at risk. All prosthetic valves are at risk for endocarditis, a very serious development if precautions to minimize risk are not taken. The good news is that bio prosthetic valves, like yours, are generally easier to heal with antibiotics than purely mechanical ones, thus less likely to need reoperation.
Very unlikely. Most patients who have an aortic valve replacement in the us these days get some type of animal tissue. These are carefully treated to minimize the risk of infection.