After breast surgery can I shower?

Showering post op. Our office usually has patients shower after we see them on day three. Every surgeon, patient and case is different. Please ask your individual surgeon about this.
Varies. Much will depend on exactly what procedure was performed and your own surgeon's preferences/instructions. Best to get this type of instruction straight from your surgeon as opposed to online “consultants”. Best wishes.
Up to your surgeon. I let my patients shower on day 4. Every surgeon has his or her personal preferences.
surgeon preference. Each surgeon has a different protocol for when to allow their patients to shower postoperatively. It is best to discuss this with the surgeon that you are having your procedure with. I generally use demabond skin glue foreclosure with my patients and allow them to shower within 24 hours.
Yes but.... Yes but wait at least 48 hours. Also if you have drains, talk with your surgeon. Some are ok with showers and some like you to have them removed before you shower.
Yes but askMD advice. Cerrsinly this is possible but surgeons will vary in their restrictions with some permitting immediate showering and others preferring to restrict showering for 3-4 days depending on technique and experience and training.