Do breast implants weight more than breast tissue?

Yes. Saline implants are somewhat heavier (for an equal volume) than breast tissue. Silicone implants have a very similar weight to natural breast tissue.
Yes, slightly. Saline-filled implants definitely weigh slightly more than the same volume of breast tissue as breast tissue has a certain amount of fat in it and fat weighs less than water (saline). The older the person and the heavier the person, the more fat present in their breasts, as a rule. A silicone gel implant weighs virtually the same as a saline implant of the same volume.
They cam. It really depends upon how much breast tissue you have in the beginning and how large a pair of implants you have placed.
Saline>silicone<. Is comes down to the oil water argument in the sense that water definitely is more dense than oil. Given that breast tissue is more similar to fat in mature individuals, for the same volume, saline implants weigh slightly more whereas silicone implants are roughly equivalent and may therefore feel slightly more natural.