In your experience, are silicone nipple pads or bandaids thick enough to prevent "headlights"?

Dr. Regina Hampton
Breast Surgery
In brief: Good bra
I do not have personal experience.
Many bras have extra padding in the nipple area to prevent the nipples from showing through clothing. I recommend you go to a specialty bra store and get fitted for the proper fitting bra. You should be fitted for a bra every 1-2 years. A good fitting bra with help from a certified fitter, will solve your problems.

In brief: Good bra
I do not have personal experience.
Dr. Regina Hampton
Dr. Regina Hampton
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: In addition,
Most bra stores have nipple pads / stickies that can reduce the appearance of "headlights".

In brief: In addition,
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham