Can anyone tell me their experiences with mastopexy lift?

Dr. Regina Hampton
Breast Surgery

In brief: Everyone different

Everyone who undergoes surgery has a different experience.
I recommend you find a plastic surgeon to discuss. They may be able to refer you to some other patients who are willing to share their experience. Please remember that each person is different (some tolerate pain better that others, tolerate anesthesia, etc). Good luck.

In brief: Everyone different

Dr. Regina Hampton
Dr. Regina Hampton
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Breast lifts

A breast lift refers to several different procedures that can be used to shape the breast depending on the degree of droopiness they have.
A donut lift is when the breasts are a little fallen and is done around the areola. For breasts that have more droopiness, a lollipop or an inverted t may be necessary with or without an implant.

In brief: Breast lifts

Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery