How does it feel to sleep on your stomach with saline implants post mastectomy?

Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Breast
I do 4 breast reconstruction a week some implants some trams, the first 4-6 weeks you will not want to lay on your stomach, now gels feel natural you can lay on them as soon as two weeks saline are firmer and may take longer.

In brief: Breast
Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Dr. Alexander Nein
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: It is different
Unlike natural breast tissue, saline implants do not flatten and move to the side as readily.
Consequently, there may always be a feeling of an object between the chest and the mattress. This is, however, not a major complaint from most women who have breast implants.

In brief: It is different
Dr. Alexander Nein
Dr. Alexander Nein
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery