Can carpal tunnel make your arm sore?

Typically. Typically cts is accompanied by pain radiating to but not past the elbow, especially the anterior forearm. The hand with cts may have decreasd strength and togettehr with limited sensation there is alos a lot more stress and strain to the forearm because if mechanics. When u try to use your forearm muscle more and feel the need to squeeze things tighter becaseu you are numb this fatigues easier.
Yes. Symptoms of cts include numbness and/or tingling in the thumb, index and long fingers and the thumb side of the ring finger. Some patients describe pain and burning in the hand and fingers. Less commonly, aching pain and soreness in the forearm and arm can occur. I was skeptical of this until after many patients with these symptoms reported complete resolution of symptoms after surgery!
Yes. It can make your arm, shoulder or neck sore, the mechanism is explained in the study; the scalene reflex, by jose j monsivais et all. Jrms 1995.