How can I get rid of or relieve back pain due to spondylolysis?

Dr. Thomas Dowling
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Several ways

90% of the time without surgery.
Assuming this is the congenital or isthmic type most respond to activity modification, core muscular strengthening and flexibility , medication and occasional use of a back support. Sometimes injections can be of benefit . If no improvement or recurrent issue, surgery is an option.

In brief: Several ways

90% of the time without surgery.
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Mehul Desai
Pain Management

In brief: Good question

Spondylolysis which is essentially a congenital or acquired fracture of the pars (an area connecting the front and back of the spine) can be difficult to treat, pain is typically multifactorial and worse when accompanied by misalignment (spondylolisthesis).
Treamtment may include pt, interventions (epidural injections) and surgery. I would find a mckenzie physical therapist.

In brief: Good question

Dr. Mehul Desai
Dr. Mehul Desai
Dr. Eric Weisman