What are some good excercises that will help ease my low back pain?

Core strengthening. Core strengthening (gluteus medius/minimus) and stretching of hamstrings/gluteus/it bands can also really help. If you only have time for one thing: hamstring flexibility!
Core Exercises. Typically core strengthening exercises are the best to help relieve pressure and forces in the spine. I would try and google some or look them up on youtube to see descriptions. If you can do them yourself, wonderful otherwise ask your doctor to get a referral to a good physical therapist for further assistance.