What are some good exercises to help relief back-pain if you have ankylosing spondylitis?

Flexibility-Core. You want to do a complete and diverse program beginning with flexibility and postural ones to avoid becoming "fused" in a bent over position leading to increased muscular pain in that case. Cardiovascular and core strengthening will help in general while producing your own pain relievers called endorphins.
Extension exercises. Consider exercises that extend your spine. Consult a physician and a pt.