I'm suffering from rectocele and bladder prolapse. What kind of doctor do I see and what are the options?

Experienced. Most prolapse surgery is done by gynecologists specially trained and experienced in pelvic prolapse repair. Those who have chosen to do that exclusively are called urogynecologists. This is a relatively new subspecialty and lots of very experienced prolapse surgeons are not urogynecologists. You should go first to your general ob/gyn for initial evaluation. Some urologists also deal with this.