Can a general surgeon remove my gallbladder and fix my rectocele/cystocele all at the same time?

Not usually. Although these procedures can be done at the same time, it would be unusual for a general surgeon to perform cystocele or rectocele repair. More commonly these procedures would be performed by a gynecologist, urogynecologist or a urologist. Just be sure that whoever does your surgery has a lot of experience performing these types of procedures. Never hesitate to get a second opinion.
Depends. I personally know a few general surgeons who continue to " do it all". They are usually in smaller towns where politics don't dictate the scope of one's practice. In a larger medical community, you may find the combined approach: gs+gyn or gs+crs more common. If it is an elective situation, do a little home work and interview a few doctors.