Can a cystocele and rectocele repair help to tighten vagina?

Yes. Any time one performs a cystocele and rectocele repair, there is some tightening of the vagina. These repairs can be modified in ways that can tighten the vagina even more based on your wishes. Find an experienced surgeon, Urogynecologist is probably best, and discuss.
That depends. The primary goal of cystocele and rectocele surgery is to repair the damaged tissue that was supporting the bladder and rectum from prolapsing or dropping into the vagina. Some surgical procedures will narrow or tighten the vagina while others will not. I would recommend making your wishes known to your surgeon prior to surgery so that your expectations can better be met.
Usually. The repair will help correct the bladder and rectal prolapse. Vaginal narrowing can occur as a result of the surgical repair.