My vagina dryness is causing pain on urination. What do I do?

See your Gyn Dr. At 34 Y.O., you shouldn't have vaginal dryness bad enough to cause symptoms. You need to see your gynecologist to review your medications and medical history. Sometimes it is a hormone imbalance that can be treated with hormone (estrogen) cream or oral hormones. Sometimes, it is a skin problem which is treated differently. Also, burning with urination, have to rule out bladder infection!
Infection? You want to make sure there is no bladder or vaginal infection. You may also have a problem with vulvar skin. See your gynecologist.

Related Questions